Friday, March 19, 2010

THE POLITICAL ENDEAVOUR

ADVISORING IS NOT SUPERVISORING

1. bismillāhirraḥmānirraḥīm..
In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.

2. Let me begin this fresh page with the glorious thanks to Allah s.w.t for keeping those molecules of oxygen and carbon dioxide around me and so the discrete types of mankind in this world. All of them have inspired me to move further in my life.

3. I do hope that I can continue scratching the notes of my life here so that I would be able to spell the experience, observation and thoughts that came across my life path.

4. Truly, there are only a few people who can change the ‘intractable’ me to be somebody else -- those who succeed to show me their concerns, loves and cares. Let a dog be a dog and a cat be a cat; thus atief must be atief.

5. There are people who had given me valuable conducive advises and guidance in which I am not in any way to be tied as a blind obedience. Advisoring is not supervisoring.

6. There are people who will only give advises conditionally if I am bound to their words Those who advise and supervise.

7. There are people that sometimes changed the view of a small lake to be a wide ocean – they are exaggerators! These people express their thoughts through examples that often embellish a simple command. They don’t advise nor supervise but propagandise.

8. And undoubtedly, they are nobody who supervise without giving advise.

PATIENCE WITH PASSION

9. I am an UMNO man.

10. When I blogged my political thoughts, my mind was unable to deviate my criticism for the wrongdoings, misconception and misjudgments of a group of human beings blessed with certain power in their hand -- the leaders and the UMNO leaders.

11. More often than not I expressed my points to a level that I believed can signify the correct interpretation of what I meant for; and those respectable readers and friends seems to understand it.

12. Nonetheless, there are friends who slanderly accused me for being paid of what I wrote; yet their distinctive claims keep changing time after time about who paying for me for all these, as my criticism goes on from one to the other.

13. I have received some sms from a leader clarifying on my abhorrence to his remotely controlled boss, while conveying his qualm that I am part of his boss enemies.

14. I pronounce that my criticism is never based on hatred, yet I have tried to be remorseful through my sincere remarks. When I choose a word, it means what I choose it to mean, neither more nor less. When I suggest that one should resign from his post, it is my suggestion that comes from my mind and heart for the betterment of the whole ummah. It is my opinion as you may have yours.

15. So often, I listen, read and observe those leaders that I want to write about; although some of them are too quiet to be listened, too plain to be read and too shy to be observed. They separated themselves from communicating with strangers like me and they only like to be praised by people around them (i.e. the fir'aun² kecil?).

16. In a book written in 1958 by Martin Luther King Jr, Stride Toward Freedom: the Montgomery Story, he stressed that men often hate each other because they fear each other; they fear each other because they don't know each other; they don't know each other because they cannot communicate; they cannot communicate because they are separated.

17. My two cents worth to him that when your hatred is too keen, it put you beneath the one you hate. So be patience with your passion.

qunang: when we fly on the sky, the view is wide. when we walk on earth, the view is large.

No comments: