THE IMPORTANCE OF TRUST
1. When I throw my baby in the air, he laughs because he knows I will catch him. That is TRUST.
2. Trust comes through the things that we see and feeling that we feel.
3. In politics, it is primarily important that the followers trust their leaders.
4. During Tun Dr Mahathir tenure as the 4th Prime Minister of Malaysia, not only his cabinet ministers entrusted him but also the huge majority of the people. Tun Mahathir has succeeded to maintain simple parliamentary majority in the 10th General Election held on 29 November 1999, even in the midst of dispute by his former deputy.
5. Tun Abdullah, despite gaining an extraordinary victory in 2004, has also lead the National Front (BN) for an extraordinary crushed. The March 8, 2008 election signify remarkable defeat of the ruling party.
6. Pak Lah is the symbol of distrust, failure and defeat for UMNO and BN.
7. In many political eyes, Datuk Seri Md Isa carries a lot of similarities with Pak Lah.
8. Both of them are not idealist, yet seems to be half-cook reformist through rhetorical speeches and acts.
9. They receive advises from culprits while ignoring the nobles. Other influential leaders were eventually brought to decease, as for them, it is a sign of unity to raid supporters from other camps to follow them.
10. They are tight-lipped with damaging cronyism activities by people around them. Pak Lah with his 4th floor boys while Md Isa with his 3rd floor old men.
11. They are proud of being static leaders just to receive huge remuneration in the month end. They feel that they are able to lead a transformation, but transformation for both of them is only about to relocate and rearrange all the same old things in the same room. Nothing is actually new and fresh to be accepted as measurable and significant improvement. Some analogous thought considered this type of transformation of having the same furniture at different place in the same room.
12. They are both politically blind and deaf. They do not see the angry faces nor they hear the criticism.
13. They lost their trust among the rakyat.
A HOPE FROM THE HOPELESS
14. Every night when I go to bed, without any assurance of being alive the next morning, but still I set my alarm clock to wake up. That is HOPE.
15. Always, human tend to have ambitious plan in ambiguous circumstances. No harm thinking, trying and preparing for next steps in life.
16. And so often, after a failure or dispute of a plan that denotes a defeat in stubbornness, men will call it as experience. They said, “we learn from experience”. Bull shit in the bulls eyes. Everything is too late.
17. After Pak Lah gave several “money generator” states to opposition, they are performing quite well. Thus, indirectly, Pak Lah has also given tough times to his “next generation” successor, Datuk Seri Najib.
18. Lim Guan Eng and Khalid Ibrahim did not need to spend a lot of money to gain positive appraisal from the rakyat. After 1 year in power, both the Penang and Selangor state government promote the “Say No to Plastic Bag” campaign. This is what we call initiative -- the ability to initiate good things for the betterment of human beings. It does not cost much to gain praises and votes in return, actually.
19. The Menteri Besar of Perlis, who is being advise by a perpetrator, an UMNO-Semangat46-UMNO culprit frog, did nothing with their common excuses that the state is having no money to do anything. They are, in fact, gathering more money for themselves to prepare for the next course of dispute. I shall write about The PPRT State of Perlis.
20. No one can deny the fact that Datuk Seri Radzi Sheikh Ahmad, the advisor to Menteri Besar of Perlis cum a former advisor of Pak Lah, is the one who responsible behind the UMNO/BN defeat in the 12th general election. Yet, there are still a small group of people, at the corner of the states, whom accepted Radzi as their hero. I wonder how blind they are.
21. Despite only the MP of Kangar, Radzi came under the limelight as a hero who, in the face of danger and adversity or from a position of weakness, display courage and the will for self sacrifice. People do not rather think about the real danger and adversity in front of them -- the hypocrisy behind this gentleman.
22. After two years in Mini Putrajaya, he, again, shows how hopeless he is to lead Perlis as the smallest state with huge potential. Not a single measurable improvement has been initiated.
23. The Menteri Besar, as well as his advisor, has noticeably engaged themselves in a serious damage to the party tradition.
24. These people are hopeless amid the crisis of confidence among the rakyat. Unless they are being removed, I foresee that the ruling party of Perlis will be change in the next general election.
qunang: in search of The Mahathir of Perlis...